Extended Flying Experience - £199
The Extended Flying Experience, at £199, is suitable for someone who has never flown before, and an 80-minute flight offers loads of "hands-on" time.
Perhaps you want to give us a try before deciding to learn to fly, or maybe it is pure indulgence, as it was for one lady who had dreamt of flying over Tinto Hill!
Whatever, our aim is an experience to treasure!
Usually we will fly across country to another airfield, perhaps visiting Cumbernauld Airport or the private landing strips at Carluke or Crawfordjohn. with you in the left-hand seat: the "captain's" seat of our dual control aircraft.
This flying experience includes:
- Fly to another airfield, land and then navigate back to Strathaven
- One-to-one lesson with a UK Civil Aviation Authority licensed instructor - with you at the controls!
- Introduction to the aircraft and how it works, plus full safety briefing
- Actual flight time is about 80 minutes from engine start to engine stop
- If you get hooked on flying, the time counts towards your NPPL Private Pilots Licence.
- Free postage and packing, buy direct for the best price and a 28-day money-back guarantee
Our aim is an experience to treasure!