Islands have a magical feel to them, so what better way to see and visit than from the air!
As for the views, there can be few sights more spectacular than the Clyde coast and the islands from the air. En
route to Bute you will fly over Cumbrae and Millport before landing at the airfield by Kilchattan Bay. At
the end of the runway on Bute there is a perfect outline of the "sleeping giant" of Arran.
After taking off from Bute to set off for Strathaven again, we usually return via Helensburgh, Loch Lomond and Stirling Castle.
- One-to-one lesson with a UK Civil Aviation Authority licensed instructor - with you at the controls!
- Fabulous flight over some of the world's best scenery - Bute, the Clyde Coast, the islands, Loch Lomond and Stirling Castle
- Actual flight time is about 120 minutes from engine start to engine stop
- Family friendly airfield - we even have a biplane climbing frame!
- Free postage and packing, buy direct for the best price and a 14-day money-back guarantee
- If you get hooked on flying, the time counts towards your NPPL Private Pilots Licence
|Experience the magic of the air and isles!